EvMedEd is created by and for the community of scientists, students, scholars and clinicians who share an interest in evolution and medicine. Please help us expand the resources available by suggesting relevant books, articles and videos, including those you have created.
EvMedEd welcomes your recommendations for books, articles, videos, syllabi and websites now.
Links will appear soon to add other materials, including:
- PowerPoint slides, lectures, and test questions for teaching at all levels, from grade school through college
- One page brief summaries of crucial topics by EMPH pioneers
- Conferences, short courses, and other events from anywhere in the world
- Online courses
- Quizzes for classes, medical rounds, and for fun
- Job and fellowship openings
- Centers, Institutes, and education programs–
- Local groups and networks related to evolutionary medicine–they are currently listed as websies
- Weekly pop quizzes to test your knowledge